i am jessica
I am the creative brains behind Peace Love Design. With almost ten years in the graphic design industry, I specialize in helping my clients create meaningful brands, websites, and collateral that not only gets the attention it deserves but also makes you want to do a small dance. From designing luxe social invitations and product labels that pop, to building user-friendly websites and creating concepts for municipal rebrands, my past opportunities and experiences have provided me with a strong skill set and a passion for what I do.
Who am I when I'm not wearing my graphic designer hat?
- I am a puppy mother to my two year old german shepherd, Jax.
- I am a marathoner, always busy training for my next challenge.
- I am found in the kitchen, trying new recipes with a glass of wine in hand.
- I am renovating my home in Ferndale, one room at a time.
- I am on the beach at my Northern Michigan cabin with my family.
- I am out and about exploring all the amazing spots in Detroit.